Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blue

I'm having a rather down day. I found out yesterday that I didn't get the job I interviewed for. That's depressing for a number of reasons: I was overqualified, I really need to get out of the house, and I'd like to be able to spend a little more freely.

On my list for today is vacuuming and cleaning up, which also doesn't exactly get me motivated or excited. I haven't brought myself to really get anything accomplished yet today.

Since I'm trying to stay positive, I will say that I'm glad our TV has finally arrived. We had an issue with our LCD and returned it, then didn't like the quality of the LG LCD we replaced it with (very odd since it looked great in the store) so that was returned, and recently decided to replace it with a plasma. It will be nice when it's set up.

Also, in order to be upbeat, I put on a super funny, glitzy tee that I received as a gift from an in-law who lives in a different country. It's from the brand Ampollina and is bright yellow with a number of large, glittery, pink and silver hearts on it, along with being bedazzled in rhinestones. Sadly I don't think it's helping. I may feel more depressed, just because of the sheer oddity of it.

Photo - radfordsechrist.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment