Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Keeping up

Here's my current update:
The once-per-week workout goal has been working. I think I worked out three times last week, so I'm staying on top of it. However, this feels like one of those weeks where you just never muster the will power to work out. Hopefully I get on it today.

Eating healthy is still a daily struggle. Last night my husband insisted that we add ground beef to the Indian food I had made. Does anyone else see the problem in adding beef to Indian food?

The job front is still stalled. I had an interview a couple weeks ago and was supposed to hear back last week either way, and heard nothing. Even an email yesterday asking for a status update on the job didn't produce a response. I also had a phone interview that didn't go well today, mostly because the interviewer had a very different idea of the type of job I'd be interested in.

I'm having trouble accessorizing and putting together our house. Part of the problem is that every room needs at least one thing that I don't already own, and I'm trying not to spend money that I don't have to spend, so I've given up on giving any of the rooms attention. My husband wants to know why there isn't anything on the walls.

I did organize our master closet yesterday. It feels so much better. It could still use some additional shelving and whatnot, but it feels great to have everything in its place.
Photo - psychologytoday.com

1 comment:

  1. I suck at the home accessorizing so I don't have much....but if I had more, you totally could borrow/have stuff. Just 'cause I <3 you like that.

    I do have 2 red vases (one larger, one smaller) that are just sitting in my hallway because I don't know where else to put them. I also have a nice black'ish Mango wood bowl w/ some ball-like decorate things in it. You're more than welcome to borrow them for the time being? Just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete