Monday, January 4, 2010

Decor Find

I discovered a new decor site that I love. Serena and Lily. Okay, it's mostly children's decor - and very expensive and impractical at that. But the master bedroom linens and the design-your-own upholstered headboards are truly my style. Clean, bright, peaceful, nautical, and un-flowery. I wish I had a (very well-paying) job so I could splurge on a couple of the products, like a pair of white ceramic lamps or a Hollywood Regency-style wingback chair.

I will also say that the graphic designer in me also loves the site from an aesthetic perspective. I find myself visiting certain design and decor catalog sites once every month or so, just to get inspired. What sites do you visit just for the eye candy?
Photo - serenaandlily.com

1 comment:

  1. Since I completely lack style (fashion and decor) and my thing is photography, my eye candy is usually blogs of good (and mainly self taught) photographers.

    ReplyDelete