Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Reading, or not

One of my goals has been reading. I haven't started a new book since the beginning of the year because I am half way through a book that I set down and haven't picked back up. So today, I'm going to pick it back up. And if after a couple days I'm not making progress, I'm going to stop reading it and move on.

I received a stack of books for the holidays, and my aunt recently gave me a stack of books from her donate pile in her basement. With so many books around here that I want to read, there's no point in reading books I'm not interested in. So with that, I'm adding a list to the side of my blog to keep track of what I've read so far this year. Right now, that would be an empty list.

2 comments:

  1. aah yes, the basement library strikes again. I don't know that I've ever made a trip home without gaining at least a book or two. I also end up starting multiple books at once, so that if one isn't holding my interest I can switch back and forth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you checked out Goodreads.com?

    ReplyDelete