Wednesday, January 20, 2010

White Sale Month

Many stores are currently advertising white sales, and this has always been the time of year to buy linens. However, I say wait. Once white sale month is over, extra inventory will end up in clearance bins at the big department stores. If you're looking for high-end sheets, mid February is THE time to find the best deals on bed linens as long as you're flexible about colors.

I went over to Pier 1 today to check out their 75% off sale. I bought a couple replacement wine glasses, a few clearance tree ornaments, clearance luggage tags, and a few other goodies. I managed to walk away with a bag of loot for very little; I suggest checking it out before the best items are taken.

Does anyone have any great suggestions on places to find French memo boards? The colors and patterns I've found at Kohls, TJ Maxx, and other local stores have been fairly juvenile. Maybe it's worth trying to make myself, though I doubt it.

1 comment:

  1. Confession: I don't know what a French memo board is.

    ReplyDelete