Monday, January 18, 2010

Lymph this

Our TV has pooped out and we're on the hunt for another. We may enter the glamorous world of plasma. Fun.

On my live-healthy kick, I switched from antiperspirant to a deodorant that is natural. I had some pretty bad swelling of my lymph nodes, but the switch seemed to almost completely alleviate it. Really? My Dove antiperspirant was keeping my body in a state of inflammation?! Yikes. I'll keep it around for things like attending summer festivals, but I'm officially on the Tom's of Maine bandwagon.

Things seem to be picking up on the job front; I'm at least finding some things to apply to and getting responses, so keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I hope you hear more good news soon!

    Interesting about the deodorant. I've wondered if that Tom's stuff works well or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom's smells sort of odd. I'm not going to lie, it's kind of a hippy scent. I'm going to have to try other scents in the future.

    ReplyDelete