Monday, February 1, 2010

Grammy wrap up

I'm not going to go into too much depth with my Grammy fashion post since I did not watch the awards show. I was distracted by the Pro Bowl. But here's my quick roundup:

Best dressed - Taylor Swift; perfectly cut dress, well chosen earrings
Worst dressed - Ciara; I have no idea what that is
Best hair - Keri Hilson; love the twist
Worst hair - Katy Perry; 1992 bangs are not cool
Best accessorizing - Miley Cyrus; rocker chic but not over the top
Worst accessorizing - Malin Akerman; those boots are terrible
Best use of color - Jennifer Nettles; the color-blocked red gives her an amazing figure
Best use of neutral - Carrie Underwood; lovely in white without looking bridal

You might be asking why I left perpetual freak show Lady Gaga out of the mix. Well, because her style isn't really worth discussing. She's no longer edgy for the sake of taking a fashion risk; she's just a train wreck for the sake of getting attention. I have no need to discuss her further.

No comments:

Post a Comment