Monday, February 15, 2010

Another week

I've been watching Cougar Town since the beginning, mostly because it follows Modern Family and I never bothered to change the channel. But now I've become a fan, partly because it's nice to have a light-hearted comedy that doesn't take much thought and partly because I love the set design. In looking for a great picture of the set design to share with you, I stumbled across a blog in which the author feels the same way I do, and has featured all sort of pictures of the sets on Cougar Town. I like how they have used florals without being annoying, girly or elderly. I'm always telling my husband about how much I like the bar stools in Courtney Cox's character's kitchen. I particularly love the floral E A T letters in the kitchen, which it turns out are from Anthropologie. I may try to recreate this in my kitchen, only using fabrics that are more graphic and in keeping with my color scheme.


Photo - alltheshadesofgrey.net

No comments:

Post a Comment