Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Missing the comforts of somewhere

I recently relocated, and am missing a lot of things about my old city. I'm going to put them out there, in hopes that I can just get over it already!

  1. Easy access to natural, organic, and alternative foods
  2. The arts scene
  3. White girl dreads
  4. Ann Taylor Loft, Banana Republic, White House Black Market, J.Crew, DSW, and other favorite stores that are now a much longer drive.
  5. A few of my girlfriends
  6. My Alma Mater
  7. The political climate
  8. The local television stations
  9. My favorite Chinese restaurant
  10. The good people-watching bar
  11. My favorite fish fry
  12. Trader Joe's
  13. Downtown in the summertime
  14. Knowing all the streets
  15. My favorite coffee shops

No comments:

Post a Comment