Friday, February 19, 2010

Canvas

I've just discovered Lands' End Canvas, Lands' End's attempt at updating itself, thanks to the folks over at J.Crew Aficionada. So far I'm a fan. Some of the stuff definitely reminds me of Martin+Osa (American Eagle's grown up line). A couple of the Canvas models I recognize as former Delia's models from my high school days. Yes, I actually recognize them. Odd.

I'm thinking about adding a blog roll to my Frenetic Studio; I figure if you see where I'm spending my time you might understand my ramblings. Although, I might seem less frenetic then...

I have a William-Sonoma gift card from Christmas that I've been itching to spend. However, I am super cheap and don't want to spend much over the $20 card balance. I've been hunting the sales at all the sites in which the gift card will work - WS Home, Pottery Barn, PB Teen, PB Kids, and West Elm - without finding any sale items I'm in love with. Well, scratch that. Sale items I'm in love with that aren't $699. Like I said, I'm cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment