Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What day is it?

I haven't worked out yet this week, although I spend one and a half hours shoveling snow yesterday and that ought to count. I'm feeling a bit under the weather, so I'm guessing this won't be a power workout week anyway.

I realized this morning that my coffee maker is in desperate need of a very thorough cleaning. I've always refused to use those chemical coffee maker cleaners, since I'm always afraid of residual chemicals in my machine. I've never tried vinegar, and we seem to be out, so that has gone on my shopping list. I'll run it through with a vinegar and water mix and let you know how that goes.

My house seems to get messy really fast these days. You'd think with my being home, I'd be able to keep it super clean. But no, more time in the house seems to mean more time to create messes. I need to set aside a day to do a full-house deep clean. One of these days...


Photo - immaculate-collection.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment