Thursday, February 25, 2010

Twins

I have a confession. I cannot tell the difference between the Olson twins. I see them in the style and fashion sections of the websites I peruse from my phone - E!, People, US Weekly - yet I still can't tell them apart. People say "one is taller" or "one is blonder" but I just can't figure it out. I had this same problem as a teenager; I babysat for a pair of twins and could tell them apart. They would get upset about it. Oops.

I'm trying to find inspiration online for paint colors, but I've been finding that most interior room pictures feature white painted moldings in modern or vintage homes, or dark moldings in bungalow-style homes. I never find the strawberry blond honey oak moldings and doors that my house is full of. Although we looked at both new and old homes while searching for a residence, our need to move quickly prevented us from picking a real "fixer-upper", so we purchased a home built just two years ago. Since everything is new, it's hard to justify replacing or painting the current shiny-new wood moldings. So I'm on a hunt to find images of homes with 90s moldings.

No comments:

Post a Comment