Monday, March 1, 2010

Current trends

I'm making my spring fashion predictions and opinions, breaking down the current fashion trends by how I feel about them - the ones I want to go out of fashion, the ones that I think we'll continue to see, and the ones I've broke down and purchased:

I hope it's over soon
Buffalo plaid
Cropped jackets and cardigans
Handbags the size of luggage
Choppy, side-swept bangs
Brightly-colored plastic sunglasses
High-waisted shorts
Batwing sweaters
Extra long v-neck boyfriend sweaters
Black denim
Peep-toe boots

I think it's sticking around
Leggings
Distressed jeans
Platform shoes
Bib necklaces
Maxi dresses
Mermaid-cut gowns
Military-style jackets
Boyfriend blazers
Paillette dresses
Aviator sunglasses
Premium denim
Billowy blouses

I'm embracing it
Heeled gladiators
Cloche hats
Ruffled tops
Booties
Rolled jeans
Scarves with everything
Tunics
Opaque tights
Leather driving mocs
Yellow gold jewelry
Equestrian boots
White denim
Faux fur vests



Photo - martinandosa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment