Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Quarterly update

I've been missing for a couple days because...well...I've been working! It's wonderful. So I'm going to do an update of the goals I set for myself in the beginning of the year.

  1. Find a job that I love.
    Status: so far, so good!
  2. Get involved in the local arts community.
    Status: incomplete
  3. Join a group.
    Status: incomplete. A friend had emailed me a while back about starting a book club, but I haven't heard back so my guess is that it's fallen through the cracks.
  4. Exercise once a week.
    Status: If taking the dog on long walks counts, then yes. But I've been bad about getting on the treadmill or Wii Fit in the past few weeks.
  5. Create a plan for decorating my house and execute it.
    Status: In progress. I've finally done a few things, but the plan is still in the beginning phases.
  6. Clean up my social life.
    Status: In progress. I made a few Facebook friend deletions in the past week, but I haven't taken it all the way.
  7. Foster the friends I have.
    Status: Looking good. I've been spending more time with some of the people who matter most.
  8. Keep reading.
    Status: In progress. I got a couple books down, but then got stuck. I need to put my current book down and work on something new.
  9. Stay positive.
    Status: In progress. I get pretty heated up when people make ignorant comments in regards to current affairs, and that has been happening a lot lately.
  10. Blog regularly.
    Status: Looking good. I've been averaging over three posts a week.

1 comment:

  1. I swear I'm going to send around another email about the book club! I'm just been a little..umm...caught up in myself lately?

    ReplyDelete