Thursday, March 4, 2010

"I gave up dreaming for a while"

I'm not much of an American Idol watcher, but this season I'm watching for one reason - Andrew Garcia. If you haven't seen him, search him on YouTube. His versions of Straight Up and Sugar We're Going Down are absolutely recordable, and I'm in love with the duets he does with his friend Cathy. I haven't really been into music lately. I haven't purchased an album in probably six years. However, between cheering for Andrew Garcia and my recent love of Belgian artist Milow, I'm finally getting back into music. Hmm.

I received an email from The Limited today letting me know about their suit sale. If you buy a jacket you'll get a skirt or pant for free. I think this must be a sign; I must be getting a job soon, right? I mean, I want a new job and have shopping fever, so this must mean that the two are coming together. My current interviews include a local community leader position and a position planning/running a major Midwest ethnic festival. Sounds awesome to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment