Thursday, March 4, 2010

I've used a couple different eco-friendly dish soaps, and so far the winner is Seventh Generation. We tried the Clorox Green Works dish soap, but all of our must-hand-wash cast-aluminum pans were coming back out of the sink with almost as much olive oil on them as they started with. After switching back to Seventh Generation, I'm happy again. A tip - sometimes you can find it on sale at Target, of all places.

The only green dishwasher detergent I've used so far is Palmolive Eco. A lot of online reviews say it leaves a white residue, but I've had no issue with it. I have a very new dishwasher, so maybe the type or age of the dishwasher plays a role. So far I'm using it because it's both eco-friendly and low cost. I welcome other recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment