Friday, July 2, 2010

Your decor eye candy for the day

Thank you to reader ebreakdown who suggested home decor eye candy as my eye candy post theme. Hopefully my other friends are still reading. You're out there, right? I decided to go to my Google Reader and check out all the Apartment Therapy posts I've starred for later reference over the past year. They mostly fall into just a few categories, as you'll see. Enjoy some pretty pics!

Living room inspiration
































Kitchen color inspiration pics (I'm thinking of painting it a shade of pale green)





























Pictures in which I love the artwork shown






















































Ideas for the awkward, narrow area between my bathroom wall and the shower wall.




















DIY Inspiration








3 comments:

  1. I'm still reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still reading and I LOVE the pic for the backyard and the tufted headboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! Great post with a ton of eye candy. Holla!

    ReplyDelete