Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Almost Preppy

I finally finished the book I was reading yesterday. I guess blogging about my lack of reading time yesterday helped get me moving.

I almost pre-ordered True Prep: It's a Whole New World today. It's the sequel to The Official Preppy Handbook and is going to be released in early September. My only reason for not pre-ordering is that I don't want to pay shipping. Maybe I'll just camp outside of my local Barnes & Noble like a tweener waiting for a Harry Potter book. My guess is that sometime in the next month I'll just break down and order it.

Dressed in true preppy fashion today, I'm wearing a yellow polo dress (yay for Lands' End sales) with a brown narrow woven belt and a pair of brown slingbacks. It's fantastically me. I'm such a dork.

I'm thinking of getting a new set of Prismacolor art markers. I have a set of the cool grey from back in my graphic design school days, but none of the colors. I think I want a set. I think I want to start drawing again, and I want to use markers. Odd.

2 comments:

  1. If you had taken me up on the offer to come be my store's new sign artist you would be getting paid to draw with Prismacolors all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd need to pay me a lot more than you offered to get me to relocate!

    ReplyDelete