Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Major Bananas

Sales worth checking out online - J.Crew's final sale (extra 30% off), LOFT, and The Limited.

Do you think it's possible to turn the show Rachel Zoe Project into a drinking game? I believe it is. Just take a shot every time she says "bananas", "I die", or "major".

I think I may need to start scheduling in reading time. I never seem to get around to it; get up, walk the dog, get ready, commute, work, commute, cook, eat, walk the dog, watch Top Chef....where am I supposed to fit reading into this schedule? I think I need to start planning it into my day, especially since the book club I mentioned earlier has finally taken off!

I've totally lost any sense of concentration. I think I need a vacation. Who wants to go on a road trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment