Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm back!

Hello again.

I'm currently eating cherry cheese kringle and drinking my third cup of coffee. Life is good.

I have major shopping fever. I'm considering taking a day off of work so I can hit a local outlet mall alone for a full-blown buying day. I don't know where this came from, but I am having huge shopping cravings. On my list: sandals, day dresses, and necklaces.

I also have some clothing chores to do. I need to iron. Yesterday I popped a button off of my button-fly pale pink shorts, and I have a couple pairs of trousers in need of shortening. I also have a stack of hand-wash-only items that need hand washing, one of which has a mascara stain. Fun times.

I've given up on finishing the book I've been working on (avoiding) for the past few months. I'm starting Kathy Griffin's book. My guess is that this will be infinitely more entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment