Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday on the couch

I promise that in two weeks, I'll be back to blogging with some normal frequency.

I mentioned earlier that I'm planning to run a 5k with a friend. Since I've been so busy, I haven't really had a chance to do much in the way of training or building up my non-existent stamina. Today I made it 2.5k, so I'm half way there - although I wasn't running the whole time.

I have a new channel on my Directv - The Cooking Channel. Oh, Nigella, how I love thee. I'm thoroughly entertained.

I miss my old roommate, bridesmaid, and friend "A". A lot. She's one of the few people I lived with that was relatively normal. I bet she and I would have a blast sitting on the couch today watching Nigella. But I was crappy at staying in touch, and now that I've moved I'm even more removed from our friendship. That sucks.

Can I say that I don't like the new chambray shirt trend? Dear 1991, please take back your chambray. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment