Wednesday, April 28, 2010

This & That, and your mom

I read a great article that Kohl's will be expanding its ELLE line to include ELLE Decor. Um, yay!

I recently wrote to the author of a J.Crew fan blog that I read, asking for help on fitting the tops. No help, though. I thought it would make an interesting post, asking which tops fit best on the bustier set. Since most J.Crew tops seem to be fitted for the I'm-built-like-an-adolescent-boy crowd, I was wondering if certain tops work better for the busty. I guess that didn't sound interesting enough to mention on her blog, so I'm mentioning it here! Anyone? I just don't live terribly close to a J.Crew (well, there's an outlet, but I'm talking first-run), and I HATE ordering items just to have to pay return shipping.

I love my new job. I've been busy, which is why I've been terrible at blogging regularly, but here I am! Running around, meeting people, being random and doing 18 things at once - this is totally my thing. So far. Just remember your comfy pumps on the days you need to run around. I am rocking some serious blisters today.


Photo - austin360.com

1 comment: